Meraki Go – Outdoor Wireless Access Point
The Meraki Go solution provides all these features and more, built for the small business owner. Easy to use and powerful enough to run your business.
Fast & Secure Outdoor WiFi
Meraki Go Outdoor WiFi Access Points provide wireless internet in outdoor or extreme locations. IP67 rated for your toughest deployments.
Empower Your Wifi
- WEB BLOCKING: Make sure that unproductive and inappropriate websites are blocked from your staff network.
- USAGE LIMITS: Limit application usage on your network to prioritize what matters most to your business.
- IP67 WATER RESISTANCE: An IP67 rating means that your devices are protected against the negative effects of rain or dust, so you can be sure that your Meraki Go Outdoor Access points will weather the storm.
- NETWORK NOTIFICATIONS: Meraki Go will alert you if your network goes offline, or if there is a single device using a disproportionately large amount of bandwidth.
- MULTIPLE WIFI NETWORKS: Easily set up a network up for your staff, guests, and devices, all separated from each other for increased security.
- CHECK IN FROM ANYWHERE: No matter where you are, as long as you have an internet connection, you can check in on your Meraki Go devices.
The Meraki Go Subscription
Each Indoor and Outdoor Access Point requires an active Go subscription, which provides a 1-year hardware warranty, security updates, feature improvements, and in-app support.
With Meraki Go, the ability to contact a support engineer is included in every subscription. Have access to a real person, because Meraki values your network as much as you value your network.
AntennaeIntegrated omni-directional antennas (5.6 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz, 5.3 dBi gain at 5 GHz)
|In the Box||GR10-HW: Meraki Go Indoor Access Point
Quick start guide
Wall mount and screw kit included
Power supply unit and ethernet cable
Note: Meraki Go subscription required
|Interfaces||1x DC power connector (5.5 mm x 2.5 mm, center positive)|
|Physical Specifications||7.95″ x 4.8″ x 1″ (202 mm x 123 mm x 26 mm), not including mount
Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
|Power||Power over Ethernet: 37 – 57 V (802.3af compatible)
Alternative 12 V DC input
Power consumption: 11W max (802.3af)
Power over Ethernet injector sold separately
|Radios||2.4 Ghz 802.11b/g/n client access radio.
5 Ghz 802.11a/n/ac client access radio.
2 x 2 MIMO with two spatial streams
|Warranty||1 year hardware warranty|
Our proprietary wizard will ensure your subscription needs are met as well as help estimate the best number of access points for your network.