Meraki Go – Indoor Wireless Access Point
The Meraki Go solution provides all these features and more, built for the small business owner. Easy to use and powerful enough to run your business.
Business Class Indoor WiFi
The Easy Way To Manage WiFi
- WEB BLOCKING: Block websites that should not be on your network, both for increased security and protection.
- USAGE LIMITS: Limit data-heavy applications on your network to prioritize the ones that truly matter.
- NETWORK NOTIFICATIONS: Receive emails if your network ever goes offline.
- MULTIPLE WiFi NETWORKS: Set a network up for your staff and one for your guests to increase security.
- HIGH USAGE DEVICE CATEGORY: Notice right away if there are any high usage devices hogging up your network.
- CHECK IN FROM ANYWHERE: Manage your network from the Meraki Go app, anywhere in the world.
The Meraki Go Subscription
Each Indoor and Outdoor Access Point requires an active Go subscription, which provides a 1-year hardware warranty, security updates, feature improvements, and in-app support.
With Meraki Go, the ability to contact a support engineer is included in every subscription. Have access to a real person, because Meraki values your network as much as you value your network.
AntennaeIntegrated omni-directional antennas (5.6 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz, 5.3 dBi gain at 5 GHz)
|In the Box||GR10-HW: Meraki Go Indoor Access Point
Quick start guide
Wall mount and screw kit included
Power supply unit and ethernet cable
Note: Meraki Go subscription required
|Interfaces||1x DC power connector (5.5 mm x 2.5 mm, center positive)|
|Physical Specifications||7.95″ x 4.8″ x 1″ (202 mm x 123 mm x 26 mm), not including mount
Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
|Power||Power over Ethernet: 37 – 57 V (802.3af compatible)
Alternative 12 V DC input
Power consumption: 11W max (802.3af)
Power over Ethernet injector sold separately
|Radios||2.4 Ghz 802.11b/g/n client access radio.
5 Ghz 802.11a/n/ac client access radio.
2 x 2 MIMO with two spatial streams
|Warranty||1 year hardware warranty|
Our proprietary wizard will ensure your subscription needs are met as well as help estimate the best number of access points for your network.